Thursday 21 September 2017

Introduction Post

Hi! I'm Richard, and welcome to my AS Media Blog.

Here is where I will be doing all my AS work for Media Studies, documenting the process step by step, showing how we achieve the work that we do.

My name is Richard Anthony. I live in London, just north of Hyde Park, near Paddington Station.
Some of my interests include Music, Modern Art, and Photography. I play drums, bass and electric guitar, and recently started on keyboard. With art, I'm a big fan of Warhol, Picasso and Jackson Pollock. I've just started studying photography at Collingham, but I've been interested in the art since I was little. My music taste includes everything from Green Day to Kanye West, and from Elvis to the Chili Peppers.

I wanted to study Media because I am interested in films and production. I think that sometimes the editing process is more interesting than the movie itself. This ties in with Media Studies as part of our course is to make the opening scene of a film, something that I can't wait for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 2

How did your production skills develop throughout this project? ·       As this was the first time the three of us had ever m...